Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Whitney!!

On March 13th my oldest daughter Whitney turned 15! I can't believe it! Her dad Kevin took her out for her first driving lesson and said she did AMAZING for her first time of driving! For her birthday I took her and her friend down to Gateway to go shopping, out to lunch, and later that night Whitney, her two friends, and Alli went and did the iFly! They had a BLAST! Whitney thought the iFly instructors we're major babes, which made it all the more better! Ha ha! :)

Whitney and I love to go shopping together! It's fun shopping for the same kind of clothes as my 15 yr old! I got to stay young some how right? We went to the Skybox for lunch and had pizza, salad, and an amazing chocolate brownie dessert! While I was walking out of the Barnes and Noble Bookstore I looked over and saw these 2 cute girls riding in this horse drawn carriage :) little did I know it was Whitney and Sierra! They paid there own money to ride it for $15. I thought that was so cute! The girls getting ready to do iFly! Whitney, Lindsey, and Sierra :D Whitney and her little sis Allison. The 4 Goofy Girls!! They were so EXCITED! Whoo!! They're really flying! This is what they looked like after doing iFly! Then we drove down to Layton to go to Zeppes. We love that place!
The girls enjoying their gelatas :)
For Whitney's Birthday present we got her tickets to her favorite heart throb teen, Justin Bieber's CONCERT!! He's coming this summer to the E CENTER! And what's even better is that we got FLOOR SEATS!! Whitney cannot wait to finally see her hottie!! :)
Isn't he adorable?!?!

0 comments: