Monday, April 13, 2009

St. Patrick's Day . . .

Allie and Whitney eating green waffles Savannah loved her st. patricks day note from mom Green eggs and waffles ... yummy! Cute little Luke . . . all dressed in green Kevin, Luke, and Jenny

St. Patrick's Day, I love this fun holiday! When I was a little girl my mom always made it a fun green day! She always made green pancakes and green eggs. So this year I did the same thing. The kids were way excited to wake up to green food. They weren't too sure if they wanted to eat the green eggs. I thought it was funny watching them try there green eggs. I also wrote each of them a love note to tell them how "lucky" I was to have them in my life. The kids all wore green and lucky for them they didn't get pinched. Even Kevin and I wore green. Luke and I went out to lunch with Kevin. We had a fun time spending a couple of hours together with each other. Hope you all had a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I sure did!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute idea! At our house, a leprechaun always sneeks in and turns the milk green. Hannah swears she almost caught him this year. Green milk makes for easy green waffles/pancakes/eggs. Too bad this year I made them just pour it over their cereal. Boring Mama!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Your family is so cute. So I am so sorry I happened to go into labor the day I was supposed to do Allie's nails! I was afraid of that happening! Let me know if she wants them done again, I feel bad! However, I did have fun doing the girl's nails, they are all so cute!

RichKids said...

What a fun day!!!