Monday, April 13, 2009

Whitney's Birthday . . .

The girls at Olive Garden Carly, Sierra, and Whitney Jade, Lindsey, and Lauren Jenny, Whitney and friends Me and Whitney Whitney and her crazy cute friends HELP Blowin kisses to the boys . . . At the movies Wow look at those ice cream sundaes Open Wide On our way to go toilet papering Jade so excited to "TP" On March 13th Whitney turned 14 yrs. old. I can't believe that she is only 2 yrs. away from driving and turning sixteen! Oh my goodness! I have reflected back to the day when our first daughter Whitney was born. What an exciting day for Kevin and I. I had always wanted to be a mom and my dream finally came true. Whitney was such a cute little baby! Fourteen years have flown by and it's hard to believe that she is now in 8th grade at Wahlquist Jr. High. Whitney has always been such a good and quiet girl. She has a lot of great friends. She is especially into boys . . . she's so funny! This year for her birthday she invited 5 of her good friends and I was able to go with her to celebrate her birthday at Olive Garden. It sure was yummy! It was fun listening to her and her friends talk about life and of course, boys. We laughed a lot! After dinner I took the girls to the movie "Confessions Of A Shopaholic." It was a cute show. Then we came back to our house and made hot fudge sundaes. Then at 11:45 PM we decided to go toilet papering. The girls couldn't believe that I would take them toilet papering, they said they're mom's would never let them do that. It brought back memories of when I used to go toilet papering when I was younger. The girls toilet papered 3 houses and got caught at 2 of the houses. It was so dang funny!! We got home around 1:00 AM and I was ready to crash. The girls stayed up and talked and finally went to bed around 3:30 AM. Whitney had a really fun birthday! I Love You Whitney! Love, Mom.

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

What fun. I remember all to well the many times we went TP'n. Glad you could do that with your daughter.